Professional Conference Organizer
What services can our Professional Conference Organizer offer to make your conference, conference or meeting a success?
- Concept: work with the services of a professional conference organizer to determine the central theme of the conference. Together we will brainstorm about the theme and use this as the basis to create the ideal format for your event. The concept of the event is extended into all branding, design, side events, programme, etc.
- Financial Management: Event Masters guarantees full transparency with regard to all transactions relating to the conference. We always aim for the event to have the most lucrative result.
- Graphic design and communication: branding and communication are a major aspect in the organisation of your conference. We look for the best partner for this and thereby get the event’s message to the right people, in the right way.
- Sponsor -& Exhibition Management: Event Masters has the inhouse knowledge to attract the perfect sponsor. There is one point of contact, the Sponsor Manager, who will manage and monitor the partnerships and sponsorships. Furthermore, we expertly provide a first-class trade fair during your event. From the marketing and sale of exhibition space and stands through to setting up and dismantling, as well as monitoring technical needs. Your exhibitors are also our clients.
- Registration Management: Event Masters also offers its own registration platform, which can be fully adapted to the specific needs of your conference. This method is also used to manage the registrations of participants, speakers and sponsors. The entire look & feel of this platform can be adjusted right down to the smallest details so that it best matches your corporate identity, logo & colour palette.
- Care: we take care of all communication with the client and other conference-related communication. PCO is also the point of contact for all suppliers and support staff and offers a plan B for all components of the conference. We are your partner ahead of time during the preparations, on-site during the conference, and afterwards at the end of the whole project.