© Girona City Council
9 REASONS TO CHOOSE THE COSTA BRAVA AND GIRONA AS YOUR NEXT INCENTIVE DESTINATION.
- Strategic, well connected location: ideally situated, between Barcelona and the French border
- Unbeatable landscape and climate for incentives: year-round activities on land, at sea and in the air
- Know-How: the region offers its expertise thanks to numerous professionals with extensive experience in event organisation
- A beautiful natural backdrop: the Costa Brava stretches along 220 km of the Mediterranean coast and ends where the Pyrenees plunge into the sea at Cap de Creus.
- Gastronomy and the wine route do Emporadà: the province of Girona is known for its world-famous cuisine. Sixteen Girona restaurants have 20 coveted Michelin stars between them and the famous El Celler de Can Roca is among the best in the world.
- Wide choice of accommodation options: visitors can choose from an extensive range of accommodation options in urban, rural, coastal and mountain areas.
- Unique locations for special events: organise an event in iconic settings such as castles, monasteries, gardens, farms, wineries, on the beach or in museums.
- Price-Quality: the destination offers very attractive prices compared to other nearby tourist destinations, as well as the flexibility and excellent service that guarantees added value for any event!