John is trapped in a spaceship. Set him free and bring him back!
The Infinite Loop is the first of it’s kind VR business game designed specifically for the purpose of teambuilding.
Following its roaring success in the international corporate landscape, the game has been brought online for remote workers
This activity has been designed especially for remote teams. If your team can’t be in the same city or the same physical space, it’s a great way to engage, motivate and connect your team.
To save the boy, the teams have to make their way through several rooms. The rooms are locked with enigmas. Each team, consisting out of 4 people, works together in a virtual breakout group via Zoom. One team member knows what happens in the virtual world while the other 3 have an instruction sheet that allows them to unlock the door.
Communication is extremely important. When the team unlocks one door, the teams can move to the next until they can finally save the boy. With the live scores of other, competing teams, the competition is real. Communication is essential to free the man within the limited time!
Find the final code and open the cell!
How it works
Pre-Meeting Call To Action – Build Anticipation
- Participants receive a video outlining the game scenario; A young man unwittingly buys a suspicious VR headset and is now trapped inside a virtual world!
- Their mission is to go back and forth between the virtual and the real world, finding clues to help him escape
No Download Required – User friendly
- Once on the meeting platform players receive a link to join the 3D environment and game info sheets.
Introduction – Inclusive format
- Players meet their host who explains the rules and splits teams into breakout rooms.
- Our friendly tech assistants are also on hand to guide all participants through the experience.
The Mission – problem solving
- To save the young man each team must puzzle their way through a series of locked doors.
- Teams collaborate in their breakout rooms and assess the game sheets relevant to each room.
- For each door, one team member can move around the room and scan for clues.
- The others have information to crack the code and unlock the door.
- As teams complete each room, roles switch automatically.
Level 1 – improve soft skills
- The ‘room player’ approaches the lock and then describes what they see.
- Their teammates must listen, find the relevant instructions, and guide the ‘room player’ to enter correct code and open the lock.
Level 2 – iterative learning
- Teams are faced with the same scenario but more complex problems. They apply knowledge from level one to progress.
Real Time leaderboard
- The game interface has a real-time leaderboard and countdown clock.
- The number of rooms can be adjusted according to available time.
- An optional debrief can focus on key learnings from the game, relating them to aspects of lean management and the importance of soft skills in a remote context.