12 team-training tips to apply in practice
It’s important to work on your team’s performance every day. And there are different ways to do this: every time you communicate, verbally or non-verbally, there is an opportunity for you to make your team stronger. From that expertise, we gave you practical monthly team-training tips to put into effect in your workplace over the past year. As 2019 is now behind us, it’s the perfect time to take a look back.
Are you ready to put these 12 helpful team-training tips to use in 2020?
- Give your team members experiences. It’s important for the learning process.
- Errors lead to improvement.
- ‘Team building’ is a verb.
- Repetition is key – repetition is key – repetition…
- Recognise the importance of a well-functioning team.
- Look at the generation gap as a challenge.
- It’s okay to stand still.
- If you have questions about tip 9, please refer momentarily to tip 8.
- Conflict is the catalyst for rebirth and innovation.
- Do change a winning team – imagine being CEO for one day.
- Body language is the universal language.
Would you like to know more about team training? Would you like to achieve genuine results with your team? Contact our experts!