12 team-training tips to apply in practice
It’s important to work on your team’s performance every day. And there are different ways to do this: every time you communicate, verbally or non-verbally, there is an opportunity for you to make your team stronger. From that expertise, we gave you practical monthly team-training tips to put into effect in your workplace over the past year. As 2019 is now behind us, it’s the perfect time to take a look back.
Are you ready to put these 12 helpful team-training tips to use in 2020?
- GET YOUR TEAM INTERESTED IN THE BENEFITS OF AN IMPROVEMENT PROCESS.
- GIVE YOUR TEAM MEMBERS EXPERIENCES. IT’S IMPORTANT FOR THE LEARNING PROCESS.
- ERRORS LEAD TO IMPROVEMENT.
- ‘TEAM BUILDING’ IS A VERB.
- REPETITION IS KEY – REPETITION IS KEY – REPETITION …
- RECOGNISE THE IMPORTANCE OF A WELL-FUNCTIONING TEAM.
- LOOK AT THE GENERATION GAP AS A CHALLENGE.
- IT’S OKAY TO STAND STILL.
- ……If you have questions about Tip 9, please refer momentarily to Tip 8.
- CONFLICT IS THE CATALYST FOR REBIRTH AND INNOVATION.
- DO CHANGE A WINNING TEAM – IMAGINE BEING CEO FOR ONE DAY.
- BODY LANGUAGE IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE.
Would you like to know more about team training? Would you like to achieve genuine results with your team? Contact our experts!