12 team-training tips to apply in practice
It’s important to work on your team’s performance every day. And there are different ways to do this: every time you communicate, verbally or non-verbally, there is an opportunity for you to make your team stronger.
From that expertise, we gave you practical monthly tips to put into effect in your workplace over the past year. As 2019 is now behind us, it’s the perfect time to take a look back.
Are you ready to put these 12 helpful tips to use in 2020?
- GET YOUR TEAM INTERESTED IN THE BENEFITS OF AN IMPROVEMENT PROCESS.
- GIVE YOUR TEAM MEMBERS EXPERIENCES. IT’S IMPORTANT FOR THE LEARNING PROCESS.
- ERRORS LEAD TO IMPROVEMENT.
- ‘TEAM BUILDING’ IS A VERB.
- REPETITION IS KEY – REPETITION IS KEY – REPETITION …
- RECOGNISE THE IMPORTANCE OF A WELL-FUNCTIONING TEAM.
- LOOK AT THE GENERATION GAP AS A CHALLENGE.
- IT’S OKAY TO STAND STILL.
- ……If you have questions about Tip 9, please refer momentarily to Tip 8.
- CONFLICT IS THE CATALYST FOR REBIRTH AND INNOVATION.
- DO CHANGE A WINNING TEAM – IMAGINE BEING CEO FOR ONE DAY.
- BODY LANGUAGE IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE.
Would you like to know more about team training? Would you like to achieve genuine results with your team? Contact our experts!